- 15.00 acres more or less.
- 22 miles North of Laredo on IH-35.
- Great for hunting, grazing or homestead ranch.
- Low fenced property on 3 sides with improved roads.
- Current owners have a livestock tax exemption that can be passed on to new owners.
- Close proximity to Laredo and only 15 minutes from Loop 20.
- Healthy population of hogs and Whitetail Deer.
- Sub-surface water is relatively shallow, Laredo Sands formation approx. 500 ft allows for good water with sufficient pressure.
- Perimeter of the property is drivable with several interior roads.
- Perfect for weekend getaways and has potential for permanent homes.
Property Type : Ranch
Property Price : Asking price $262,500.00 or $17,500.00 per acre.
Property Status : Sold