This property has great vegetation that is typical for South Texas. The property has rolling terrain that offers great views of the property. The property has improved roads and Senderos that make for great hunting and ATV travel. The property has several drainage creeks that provide water to surface water located on the property. The property is low fenced on 3 sides with one cross fence dividing the property into 2 pastures. The property is located before the Border Patrol checkpoint allowing for timely access to the property.
- Small barn with lockable storage.
- 31 Miles East of Laredo on HWY 59, 1 Mile South on private easement.
- 240 +/- Acres
- Great vegetation that is typical for South Texas.
- There are two earthen tanks on the property.
- The property has a modest ranch house with electricity.
Property Type : Ranch
Property Price : Asking price $554,200.00 or $2,300.00 per acre
Property Size : 240 +/- Acres
Property Status : Sold