- The Property is located in one of the fastest-growing areas of Webb County characterized by strong retail growth as well as the continued expansion of the International Trade Bridge. This bridge is the only border crossing operated 24 hours a day between US and Mexico. Mexico is the US 2nd largest trading partner.
- Significant Retail, Office and Medical developments are located in the immediate area as well as the two of largest High Schools in the South Texas Region.
- The lease terms possess 3% annual rental increases which is very rare and will provide a very attractive return on investment.
- The offering is constructed of quality precast concrete tilt-up panels.
- The building is located in a booming corridor surrounded by many of the country’s predominant retailers on a generous 8.75 acres. With abundant retail-like street frontage, the site provides an owner many alternative use options.
- Laredo boasts 95% Hispanic population with recent professional studies indicating 65% prefer speaking Spanish. This location is critical to Convergys in that it is a constant supply of bilingual Spanish speaking personnel for hire.
- At $12.47 PSF, the Tenant’s rent is in line with the market, providing the ability for an owner to meet or increase the rent with a new tenant in the future if needed.
Property Type : Commercial
Property Price : $9,900,000
Property Status : Sold